Monday, October 13, 2008








Several of y'all have suggest that I make a blog for my family. So here it goes.
Levi and Zion have really enjoyed going to public school this year. They really have great teachers. For the first 6 weeks Zion got citizen of the first 6 weeks. Levi and Zion both got perfect attendance and the A honor roll. I was so proud of them. This assured me that our decision to put them in public school was the right decision.

Last week Saul had an emergency appendectomy. He is recovering really well. It seems like if its not me sick or having a surgery then it is Saul sick or having surgery. It is definitely not dull around our house.

Levi is playing flag football and Saul and Jordan are his coaches. He really is enjoying that. His team is the Panthers and they actually got their first touchdown this weekend. They were very happy. Football isn't really my thing, but I can endure it for my son.

I guess this is all for now and I will hopefully soon post some more. It may take me a little while to fully get into this and actually say something interesting and to figure out how this all works.


2 comments:

The Boyd Gang said...

I am glad that you have started a blog for your family. It is such a great way for family and friends to keep up with our busy lives. You did a great job with your first post:)

The Jones' said...

Glad to see you here!